I don’t know about you, but I’m a huge fan of sports bras. I mean, what’s not to love? They’re comfortable, they support your girls, and they make working out a whole lot more fun. But as much as I love my sports bras, I have to admit that I don’t always wash them the way I should. I mean, it’s not like I don’t know how to wash them, I just don’t always do it the right way. And that’s a problem, because if you don’t wash your sports bras the right way, they can start to stink, and that’s just not fun for anyone.
So, in order to help you avoid that whole stinky sports bra situation, I’ve put together a little guide on how to wash your sports bras the right way. So, without further ado, here’s how to wash your sports bras:
1) Always wash your sports bras by hand: I know it’s tempting to just throw them in the washing machine, but trust me, it’s not a good idea. Washing your sports bras by hand is the best way to ensure that they stay in good shape and don’t get ruined.
2) Use a mild detergent: You don’t want to use a harsh detergent on your sports bras, because it can actually damage the fabric. Use a mild detergent for delicate fabrics instead.
3) Don’t use fabric softener: Fabric softener can actually make your sports bras less effective at doing their job. So, skip the fabric softener and just use a mild detergent.
4) Hang dry your sports bras: Skip the dryer and just hang your sports bras up to dry. This will help them last longer and stay in better shape.
5) Don’t forget to wash the hooks and eyes: The hooks and eyes on your sports bras can actually collect a lot of sweat and bacteria. So, make sure to wash them regularly to keep them clean.
Following these simple tips, you can keep your sports bras in good shape and make sure that they last for a long time. So, what are you waiting for? Start washing your sports bras the right way today!
I am a fashion blogger. My Passion is to write about American and European Fashion. Fashion is a popular style, especially in clothing, footwear, lifestyle, accessories, makeup, hairstyle and body.