If you’re like most women, you probably have trouble wearing a bra with spaghetti straps. They always seem to slip off your shoulders or get in the way. But don’t worry, there’s a solution.
Here’s How To Wear A Bra With Spaghetti Straps:
1. Start by slipping your bra straps off your shoulders. You can do this by pulling them towards your armpits or by sliding them off your arms.
2. Hold the straps in one hand and loop them around your wrist. Make sure the loops are tight enough so the straps stay on your arm, but not so tight that they cut off circulation.
3. Hold the loops in one hand and put the other hand behind your back to hold the straps in place.
4. Position the straps so they’re in the middle of your back. Make sure the straps are tight against your skin, but don’t put too much pressure on them.
5. Hold the loops in one hand and take the spaghetti straps in the other. Cross the straps over your chest and pull them tight.
6. Make sure the straps are in the middle of your back and cross them in the back. Now cross them in the front, so the straps are in front of your breasts.
7. Pull the straps tight and make sure they’re against your skin. Now tie the straps in a knot at the back of your neck.
8. You’re done!
When it comes to wearing a bra, many women have trouble with spaghetti straps. They always seem to slip off your shoulders or get in the way. But there’s a solution – loop the straps around your wrist and hold them in place with your hand behind your back. Cross the straps over your chest and pull them tight.
I am a fashion blogger. My Passion is to write about American and European Fashion. Fashion is a popular style, especially in clothing, footwear, lifestyle, accessories, makeup, hairstyle and body.